PRB Logics is a leading distributer of electronic components in the excess component industry.
PRB Logics' mission is to distribute the global marketplace of electronics and bridge the gap from supply to demand.
In the beginning, We focused our services to OEMs and other brokers alike. PRB Logics' goals is to be widely recognized as the leading market innovator in excess electronic component market.
Thousands of customers use our website to procure products on the web with our help, and we believe that PRB Logics is the best company of its kind.
In addition, thousands of buyers can take comfort that PRB Logics will do all it takes to find the parts you're looking for.
We strive to deliver you lead times and prices that's on-time and the lowest out there.
- 3/11/2014 Fragile UK IoT sector needs cash
- The fragile and fledging British internet-of-thing (IoT) sector needs investment funding, says Analyst Morgan Mullooly. So the†UK government’s†decision to spend an extra £45m on developing†IoT technologies†is a welcome and needed development, according to the analyst. The list of UK firms hoping for business grwoth from IoT include ARM, with its low power processors, wireless chip...
- 3/11/2014 Smallest discrete transistor is a mosfet
- Rohm is once more claiming to make the world’s smallest discrete transistor, with the 0.6×0.4mm (0.36mm high) VML0604, halving the 0.8×0.6mm footprint (0.36mm high) of its earlier VML0806. The family includes devices up to 60V and consists of n and p-channel mosfets. The lowest on-resistance version is a 30V device with a 0.25? channel when...
- 3/11/2014 Bosch MEMS soars 26%
- STMicroelectronics †lost its No.1 MEMS slot last year, says IHS, mainly due †to a fall in accelerometer takings after the company lost its accelerometer business with Apple to Bosch. In 2012 ST tied with Bosch for first place but, while Bosch?s MEMS sales soared 26% in 2013, ST?s slumped by 2%. While Bosch?s MEMS sales...
- 3/11/2014 96kHz/24bit playback from Wolfson Raspberry Pi audio card
- Element 14 has revealed more details of the Raspberry Pi audio card, designed by Edinburgh fabless chip company Wolfson. “Wolfson Microelectronics has more than two billion chips designed-in to consumer devices, from audiophile brands such as Linn and Astell&Kern, through to mass market devices like the Samsung Galaxy smartphones,” said Element 14. The first detail...
- 3/11/2014 E-superchargers and e-vehicles at UK symposium
- Electric superchargers and hybrid vehicles are amongst the subjects under discussion at the Niche Vehicle Network (NVN) annual symposium next week. “A number of important topics will be discussed during the day-long event, including the application of new control systems within electric vehicles, the development of new low carbon powertrains, the application of lightweight materials,...
Contact PRB Logics
Thank you for your interests in PRB Logics.
You can find up-to-date information on our company - from Part Search and Inventory Excess Program to Tracking Orders and Custom Requirements by checking out main page or site map. From there, you can check out specific pages and browse through hundreds of common requirements and answers you have.
We provide a portal to our services without much effort. So when you're on the go looking for parts, you can always give us a call and contact our sourcing specialists.
1901 Newport Blvd Suite # 350
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Ph: (877) 235-1971
Fax: (949) 606-9577