PRB Logics is a leading distributer of electronic components in the excess component industry.
PRB Logics' mission is to distribute the global marketplace of electronics and bridge the gap from supply to demand.
In the beginning, We focused our services to OEMs and other brokers alike. PRB Logics' goals is to be widely recognized as the leading market innovator in excess electronic component market.
Thousands of customers use our website to procure products on the web with our help, and we believe that PRB Logics is the best company of its kind.
In addition, thousands of buyers can take comfort that PRB Logics will do all it takes to find the parts you're looking for.
We strive to deliver you lead times and prices that's on-time and the lowest out there.
- Jul/25/2014 Spansion DC-to-DC power management IC supplies three power channels
- Spansion is sampling its S6AP412A series of multi-channel DC-to-DC power management ICs (PMICs) and expects to have production volumes available in September starting at $3.60 in volumes of 1,500 units. The S6AP412A series ? an expansion of the Spansion MB39C031 family of DC-to-DC buck-converter, programmable PMICs ? supplies three channels of power on a single...
- Jul/25/2014 Euro 6 regs will boost car engine sensors
- The new Euro 6 car emissions standards coming into force in September will require at least 20 sensors per auto engine, says IHS. Most of the new sensors are related to exhaust aftertreatment because of new emissions laws with NOx reduction a focus alongside that of carbon dioxide. As a pollutant, NOx has long been...
- Jul/25/2014 Analogue ICs growing faster than the industry
- Analogue is outpacing the industry. Average annual analogue IC unit growth rate is forecast by IC Insights to be 8.9% between 2013 and 2018 compared to 7.2% growth forecast for the industry as a whole. Analogue unit shipments grew 15% in 2013 to become the first IC product category to ship more than 100 billion...
- Jul/24/2014 Imagination aims radio IP at IoT
- Imagination Technologies has introduced wireless intellectual property for internet-of-things devices. Branded ?Whisper?, it is part of Imagination’s Ensigma Series4 low-power radio processing unit (RPU) family. “With our existing Ensigma RPUs, customers are already building a range of life-style devices,” said Imagination marketing v-p Tony King-Smith. “With Whisper RPUs, customers can create devices targeting markets as...
- Jul/24/2014 More on: Infineon?s over-current blocking FET
- Infineon Technologies is to develop a two-terminal semiconductor device that acts as a circuit breaker for hundreds of volts and amps: doubling the performance of its mains-voltage super-junction mosfets along the way. The aim is to replace electromechanical circuit breakers with something faster. “A circuit breaker can take up to 8ms to switch off current....
Contact PRB Logics
Thank you for your interests in PRB Logics.
You can find up-to-date information on our company - from Part Search and Inventory Excess Program to Tracking Orders and Custom Requirements by checking out main page or site map. From there, you can check out specific pages and browse through hundreds of common requirements and answers you have.
We provide a portal to our services without much effort. So when you're on the go looking for parts, you can always give us a call and contact our sourcing specialists.
1901 Newport Blvd Suite # 350
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Ph: (877) 235-1971
Fax: (949) 606-9577