PRB Logics is a leading distributer of electronic components in the excess component industry.
PRB Logics' mission is to distribute the global marketplace of electronics and bridge the gap from supply to demand.
In the beginning, We focused our services to OEMs and other brokers alike. PRB Logics' goals is to be widely recognized as the leading market innovator in excess electronic component market.
Thousands of customers use our website to procure products on the web with our help, and we believe that PRB Logics is the best company of its kind.
In addition, thousands of buyers can take comfort that PRB Logics will do all it takes to find the parts you're looking for.
We strive to deliver you lead times and prices that's on-time and the lowest out there.
- 4/22/2014 Altera adds hard floating point to FPGAs
- Altera is shipping Arria 10 FPGAs with hardened floating-point DSP blocks, but customers will have to wait for design flows. The DSP block, which is IEEE 754-compliant, will also be in Stratix 10 FPGAs. Up to 1.5 Tflop is claimed in Arria and 10 Tflop in Stratix. “Designers are able to choose either fixed or...
- 4/22/2014 Communications beats Computers to dominate chip sales
- Communications is the driving force for IC sales in three out of the four major global geographic regions and will overtake computer systems to become the largest system application for ICs for the first time in 2014, says IC Insights. Communications systems are forecast to be the largest application for ICs in the Americas, Europe,...
- 4/22/2014 Miniature OCXO delivers +/-5ppb stability
- In a 14x9mm package measuring 6.5mm high, IQD?s IQOV-162 series OCXO provides a frequency stability down to ±5ppb over the full industrial (?40 to 85°C) temperature range. Available from 10 to 100MHz and operating from 3.3V, it consumes 600mA during warm up and takes less than 5 minutes to be within <100ppb of the final...
- 4/22/2014 LED driver manufacturer gets Queen?s Award
- Harvard Engineering has been awarded with a Queen?s Award for Enterprise, for International Trade. Based in West Yorkshire, Harvard design, development and manufactures lighting control products and LED drivers. ?We are extremely pleased to have won such a prestigious award. International trade is an important and growing part of our business, and recognition with a...
- 4/22/2014 Cadence agrees Jasper Design acquisition
- Cadence Design Systems has agreed to acquire Jasper Design Automation, a supplier of formal analysis tools, for around $170m in cash. Cadence has recognised the growing use of formal analysis to complement traditional verification methods. “With verification representing over 70% of the cost of developing a system-on-chip, it has become the top system and SoC development challenge and is the...
Contact PRB Logics
Thank you for your interests in PRB Logics.
You can find up-to-date information on our company - from Part Search and Inventory Excess Program to Tracking Orders and Custom Requirements by checking out main page or site map. From there, you can check out specific pages and browse through hundreds of common requirements and answers you have.
We provide a portal to our services without much effort. So when you're on the go looking for parts, you can always give us a call and contact our sourcing specialists.
1901 Newport Blvd Suite # 350
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Ph: (877) 235-1971
Fax: (949) 606-9577