PRB Logics is a leading distributer of electronic components in the excess component industry.
PRB Logics' mission is to distribute the global marketplace of electronics and bridge the gap from supply to demand.
In the beginning, We focused our services to OEMs and other brokers alike. PRB Logics' goals is to be widely recognized as the leading market innovator in excess electronic component market.
Thousands of customers use our website to procure products on the web with our help, and we believe that PRB Logics is the best company of its kind.
In addition, thousands of buyers can take comfort that PRB Logics will do all it takes to find the parts you're looking for.
We strive to deliver you lead times and prices that's on-time and the lowest out there.
- 4/20/2014 Femtocell boom predicted as prices fall
- The size of the global femtocell market was $304.8m in 2013, according to a new report by Allied Market Research. The report titled “Femtocell Market (Types, Technology, Applications and Geography) – Global Analysis, Trends & Forecast through 2020,” predicts the femtocell market to be worth $3.7bn by 2020 A factor is the anticipated reduction in the...
- 4/17/2014 Imagination goes with Mentor for chip emulation
- Imagination Technologies has adopted the Mentor Graphics Veloce 2 enterprise emulation platform which it will use for verification of its processor cores. “The Veloce co-modeling technology enabled us to reduce our regression times,? said Mark Dunn, executive v-p SoC Design, Imagination Technologies. ?Imagination has shown us how better emulation technology helps their business through benefits such as...
- 4/17/2014 Samsung grows good quality graphene
- Large area, single crystal wafer-scale graphene can be grown, claim Korean scientists from Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT) and Sungkyunkwan University. Growing good quality graphene without crystal boundaries has proved difficult, and much research is still done using flakes of natural graphene as a consequence. Coupling effects with the substrate can also seriously reduce...
- 4/17/2014 TSMC sells 5% of Vanguard
- TSMC is to sell 5% of its holding in the Taiwanese foundry Vanguard International Semiconductor. The sale will raise $116 million. TSMC owns 38% of 20 year-old Vanguard which started off as a DRAM company and became a pure-play foundry ten years ago. TSMC is thought to be selling because the foundry business is booming...
- 4/17/2014 Asia advances
- Ten years ago, North America, Europe and Japan represented two-thirds of global electronic equipment production, says DECISION in a new report. In 2012, they represented only slightly more than 40% of world production. This share has constantly declined ever since as their specialisation in lower-volume professional production segments has not compensated for the migration of...
Contact PRB Logics
Thank you for your interests in PRB Logics.
You can find up-to-date information on our company - from Part Search and Inventory Excess Program to Tracking Orders and Custom Requirements by checking out main page or site map. From there, you can check out specific pages and browse through hundreds of common requirements and answers you have.
We provide a portal to our services without much effort. So when you're on the go looking for parts, you can always give us a call and contact our sourcing specialists.
1901 Newport Blvd Suite # 350
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Ph: (877) 235-1971
Fax: (949) 606-9577