PRB Logics is a leading distributer of electronic components in the excess component industry.
PRB Logics' mission is to distribute the global marketplace of electronics and bridge the gap from supply to demand.
In the beginning, We focused our services to OEMs and other brokers alike. PRB Logics' goals is to be widely recognized as the leading market innovator in excess electronic component market.
Thousands of customers use our website to procure products on the web with our help, and we believe that PRB Logics is the best company of its kind.
In addition, thousands of buyers can take comfort that PRB Logics will do all it takes to find the parts you're looking for.
We strive to deliver you lead times and prices that's on-time and the lowest out there.
- Jul/29/2014 CSRmesh devkit supports Bluetooth Smart in mesh networks
- Developers wanting to work with CSRmesh, the company’s Bluetooth Smart-based mesh networking protocol, can now use a CSRmesh Development Kit. The company’s goal is “to place the smartphone at the centre of the Internet of Things” because Bluetooth Smart is implemented by default on all the major mobile platforms. The CSRmesh protocol itself was launched...
- Jul/28/2014 Sony grabs big smartphone imager opportunity
- Sony is increasing production capacity in Japan for stacked CMOS image sensors used in smartphones such as the Apple iPhone. This represents an important business opportunity for Sony which has been struggling in the consumer TV market. Sony has gone on record saying that it “is positioning the imaging business as one of its core electronics businesses”. Sony?s CEO...
- Jul/28/2014 Safety-critical IP firm has graphics support for Freescale i.MX 6 series
- Core Avionics & Industrial Inc. (CoreAVI) has announced the availability of embedded graphics drivers and safety critical certification support for Freescale’s i.MX 6 series single-, dual- and quad-core processor families based on the ARM Cortex-A9. Freescale’s i.MX 6 series processor is typically used in graphics chips for panel-mount and portable avionics devices, cabin control and instrumentation displays. Florida-based CoreAVI’s...
- Jul/28/2014 Anritsu launch multiple protocol optical network tester
- Anritsu’s latest optical communications network tester is a multiple protocol instrument which supports Ethernet, Fibre Channel and SDH/SONET at rates up to 10Gbit/s, as well as optical transport network (OTN) testing. Designated the MT1000A Network Master Pro, the optical network tester is aimed at technicians who install and maintain mobile-access, fixed-access, metro and core transmission telecoms networks. It...
- Jul/28/2014 Industrial IC market could grow $3bn this year
- Q1 revenue for industrial ICs was up 0.6% from Q4 at $8.6 billion, according to IHS ? a good result in a traditionally weak quarter. Compared to Q1 2013, it was up 17.5%. The sector could record $35.42 billion in revenue this year, up 9.4% from 2013?s $32.39 billion. This means 2014 could be the...
Contact PRB Logics
Thank you for your interests in PRB Logics.
You can find up-to-date information on our company - from Part Search and Inventory Excess Program to Tracking Orders and Custom Requirements by checking out main page or site map. From there, you can check out specific pages and browse through hundreds of common requirements and answers you have.
We provide a portal to our services without much effort. So when you're on the go looking for parts, you can always give us a call and contact our sourcing specialists.
1901 Newport Blvd Suite # 350
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Ph: (877) 235-1971
Fax: (949) 606-9577